Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Appeal to clean DRDO of corrupt and Anti national officials

Dear friends,
 With the support of the true Indians we can save our premier defense organisation (DRDO) from the corrupt officials. I am appealing all my friends from DRDO to please support this blog and give your valuable inputs. It is required that we clean the problems of DRDO like nepotism and corruption. They are the root cause of DRDO’s failure in all fields. Friends, I have tons of evidences related to corruption, misinterpretation of rules and misappropriation of funds in DRDO.  I am fighting against corruption in DRDO, since 2000. I have submitted a series of evidences to all government agencies, but till date neither DRDO nor any government agency claimed that they are wrong. Now the RTI acts as the right tool to clean up corruption. With your blessing, I will post all evidences, letters and correspondences with all concern departments. The information from replies to the RTI’s I filed will be available for all the citizen of India. They can analyze the level of corruption in DRDO with the façade of secrecy.     

No comments:

Post a Comment